Building Web Apps with Vue.js
In this three-hour hands-on training course, expert Raju Gandhi walks you through building a full application using Vue. You'll start with the basics before moving on to writing custom components, using Vuex for state management, and using the Vue router to enable routing within your application. You'll leave with the experience you need to get quickly started on your next project in Vue or dive into an existing code base.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
By the end of this live online course, you’ll understand:
- How Vue works
- How to get started quickly on your next project using Vue
- How to compose your applications using components and have them communicate with each other using Vue’s unidirectional data-flow
- How to use Vuex for state management and the Vue Router to set up routes for single-page applications
And you’ll be able to:
- Assess if Vue is a good fit for your existing or new projects
- Get started and get productive with Vue quickly
- Understand the Vue ecosystem
This training course is for you because...
- You’re a developer looking to use Vue in an existing or new project, whether in just one part of your application or a full-blown single-page application (SPA).
- You're a technical lead attempting to assess if Vue is the right framework for your team.
- You work with other frameworks like React and Angular and want to learn how Vue is different and what it offers.
- The ability to clone a Git repository locally and run a local web server
- A basic understanding of how single-page applications work
- Course GitHub Repository