Imposter Syndrome: Overcoming Self-Doubt in Success
Impostor Syndrome is the domain of the high achiever. Those who set the bar low are rarely it’s victim. What matters most is not whether we fear failing, looking foolish or not being enough; it’s whether we give those fears the power to keep us from taking the actions needed to achieve our goals and highest aspirations. In this session we will bring this sensitive subject to light by exploring:
- Why having this mindset is detrimental to your career
- Identifying the differences between healthy concern and illogical doubt
- What it actually means to ‘fake it till you make it’
- How believing something negative about yourself can make it really happen
- Ways to cope once you experience a sincere failure
- Learning to graciously express confidence
You may also be interested in
Machine learning is increasingly being used at the core of several critical applications, such as for self-driving cars, drug recommendation...
The talk and tutorial cover deploying a sample application into Kubernetes and collecting logs, metrics and APM data using only...
Searching for documents in a collection is typically implemented via a TF/IDF principle in open source document search engines. However...