AWS Certified Solution Architect an Overview - Part 1
AWS Certified Architect is one of the hottest and most valuable certifications in 2020. Amazon Web Services is one of the most popular cloud platforms around. Abilities Validated by the Certification:
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
In this two part talk, we will explore:
- Design using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- AWS deployment and management services
- Identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- Architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- AWS global infrastructure
- Network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
You may also be interested in
Building high resiliency into digital solutions is a critical requirement for good customer experience, particularly for financial institutions. In this...
Although quantum computing concepts can seem strange and difficult to learn, many of them are easy to understand in the...
The two most common programming paradigms are the imperative (including OO) and functional styles. An alternative style, supported originally through...