Agile Engineering: The Hard Parts
While teams can pick up the easy parts of agile from books and conferences, some of the engineering practices still present challenges. In this session, Neal covers many of the engineering practices teams struggle with:
- what are the tradeoffs between feature branching and trunk-based development?
- what tradeoffs does TDD offer?
- how can teams avoid adopting the newest technology as a religion?
- what benefits does pair programming offer? What are the downsides?
- how can architects and developers help foster organizational change?
You may also be interested in
Reactive programming is all about non-blocking applications that are asynchronous and event-driven. It also leads to a major shift from...